For the 2018-2019 academic year:
Boarding Students — $59,750
Includes tuition, room and board, and some materials/lab fees.
Day Students — $39,975
Includes tuition, all meals, and some materials/lab fees.
Potential additional expenses (estimates):
Financial aid is available for some of these additional fees.
- School supplies and program fees: approximately $450 to $750 per year
- Laptop computer (required for Class of 2020 and beyond); laptop specifications
- Academic Summer Program (ASP): $1,250
- International Student Orientation (ISO): $2,500
- English Language Study Period: $2,000
- Athletic equipment and clothing
- Miscellaneous supplies and weekend spending money
- Travel costs to and from campus: varies by distance
- Students are charged additional fees for each International Baccalaureate (IB) and Advanced Placement (AP) exam
- Optional laundry service for boarding students: $330 per school year
- Music lessons: $50 per lesson
- Student health insurance (optional): $2,160
- New Jersey van service for day students
Payment plan options are available. To learn more, click here.