For the 2017-2018 academic year:
Boarding Students — $57,550
Includes tuition, room and board, and some materials/lab fees.
Day Students — $39,000
Includes tuition, all meals, and some materials/lab fees.
Potential additional expenses (estimates):
Financial aid is available for some of these additional fees.
- Textbooks, program fees, and specialty supplies: approximately $750 to $1,000 per year
- Laptop computer (required for Classes of 2020 and 2021); laptop specifications
- Academic Summer Program (ASP): $1,250
- International Student Orientation (ISO): $2,500
- English Language Study Period: $2,000
- Athletic equipment and clothing
- Miscellaneous supplies and weekend spending money
- Travel costs to and from campus: varies by distance
- Students are charged additional fees for each International Baccalaureate (IB) and Advanced Placement (AP) exam
- Optional laundry service for boarding students: $325 per school year
- Music lessons: $45 per lesson
- Student health insurance (optional): $2,055
- New Jersey van service for day students
Payment plan options are available. To learn more, click here.