The Parents Association (PA) has been busy over the summer planning our programming for the coming year. We strive to host timely and topical discussions that range from matters specific to George School to broader issues affecting our wider community. Our meetings also provide informal occasions to meet with other parents and members of the faculty and administration to determine ways in which we can support the school.
For important information, news, and events pertaining to your student, check your email every Friday for the weekly Parent Plan-It newsletter.
Parents Association Schedule for 2016–2017
Prior to each Parents Association meeting, a light dinner is served in the meetinghouse. These pre-meeting dinners provide a wonderful opportunity to meet other George School parents and a chance to catch up with various members of the George School faculty and staff.
Please mark your calendar for upcoming Parents Association dates. Meetings are held in the Mollie Dodd Anderson Library Conference Room.
- PA Meeting: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 (agenda, webcast*)
- PA Meeting: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 – College Counseling (agenda, webcast*)
- PA Meeting: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 – Drug and Alcohol Program (agenda, webcast*)
- PA Meeting: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 (agenda)
- PA Meeting: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 (agenda)
- PA Meeting: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Parents Association meetings are usually webcast from the Anderson Library Conference Room. If you are unable to come to campus, visit the portal* to take part in the meeting in real time.
* requires login