Hola familias! We are very excited to embark on this experience and have asked the group why they chose this trip. Here are some of their responses:
- I am excited to go to Cuba because I’ve only been to one other Spanish speaking country, and I am also happy to have the opportunity to practice my Spanish in a country where I can be fully immersed in the culture.
- I am excited to go because I look forward to seeing the full effects of a fundamentally different economic system.
- I decided to go to Cuba because I am excited about real world practice speaking Spanish. I am also excited by the prospect of going to a place with a warm climate. Most of all, I am really excited to see Cuban Communism in practice and how it compares to what we think of Communism.
- I decided to go to Cuba because I believe that it will truly be a life-changing experience. I am so excited to experience Cuban culture. I cannot wait to hear stories of life in such a unique and beautiful place with so much history. Finally I am eager to help provide as much service as possible to those in need during our visit.
- I wanted to go to Cuba because I wanted to learn about the only real socialist country left in the world.
- I chose Cuba because I wanted to improve my Spanish and immerse myself in a new and different culture.
Needless to say, we are very eager to go.