McFeely Library Opens

The school dedicates the new McFeely Library to honor Richard H. McFeely, head of school since 1948 (and retiring this year). The new building allows the school’s library to move from its cramped home on Bancroft’s second floor.

With the opening of the Mollie Dodd Anderson Library in 2010, the McFeely Library undergoes renovations to become a new home to the history department (formerly located in the basement of Bancroft).