Getting Started at George School
A guide for parents, Getting Started at George School, is a handy online guide designed to help you navigate your student’s first year on campus. The guide includes information about:
- The academic experience and how it challenges students to chart their own paths and become independent thinkers and lifelong learners.
- The array of services that support students in class and out.
- The nine major school rules.
- Who to call when you need information or assistance.
- Parent programs—discover the many opportunities to get involved.
- A calendar of events to keep you up to date.
- A glossary of terms to give you the inside scoop.