Senior privileges for the Class of 1953:
• Unlimited Saturday evening entertainment cuts.
• Unlimited daytime trips to Newtown in free periods. (Since classes are eighty-five minutes long, a quick trip is possible in a single period.)
• Use of gym facilities and tennis courts during free periods, with boys and girls segregated.
• Opportunity to host weekend guest of the opposite sex on campus.
• Friday evening movie dates in Newtown—provided it’s in a group of four couples who stay together.
• Sunday morning breakfast cuts.
• Six full weekends plus four mini-weekends (one night) off campus over the year.