Sibling Saturday 2022
George School’s Sibling Saturday is back, and you are invited to attend! On Saturday, April 23, 12:00 to 9:30 p.m., younger siblings of George School students will take over campus for the thirty-fifth annual Sibling Saturday, and everyone will have a great time.
All siblings (or “sib-equivalents” such as cousins or young friends of the family) between the ages of five and fifteen are encouraged to come. If a sibling lives too far to visit campus for the celebration, they can still take part through a photo and art project (more details have been shared with current students).
Saturday, April 23:
- 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. – Check-in at the Deans’ Office, Welcome Art Project on Red Square, sidewalk chalk, and bubbles, Brunch open until 12:30 p.m.
- 1:45 to 2:45 p.m. – Activity period 1
- 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. – Activity period 2
- 4:15 to 5:15 p.m. – Activity period 3
- 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. – Dinner in the Dining Room
- 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. – Karaoke in Marshall Center
- 7:30 p.m. – Dance Eclectic performance in Walton Center
Activities will include crafts, kite flying, a campus scavenger hunt, four square, and much more!
To participate, please fill out the online registration form to let us know you plan to come.
For questions or more details, please email Julia Nickles.